Senior Facilities Manager
The Senior Facilities Manager provides leadership to key accounts that are Integrated Facility Services operations in North America. The Senior Facilities Manager will work closely with the President of the North America IFS Division to align the account for maximum success while upholding the firm's long-held, core values. This individual will serve as the visible lead director of a specific account within North America and foster a business environment that is both nurturing internally and competitive with the market externally.
* Meets on a regular basis with key customers, partners and vendors. Continually serve as a visible and accessible resource for them at all times.
* Sets short and long term goals and define the strategies and design the roadmap for achieving them. The Senior Facilities Manager will be directly involved in preparing budgets.
* Identifies and implements sound, profitable business strategies and best practices for the account
* Conducts routine meetings with department heads and stakeholders to review the corporate goals and clearly communicate the target objectives.
* Leads a specific account within the North American business model and serve as accounts most highly visible company executive with customers and partners.
* Works closely with the IFS Division to design the North American business plan including short and long-range goals.
* Assists in designing the Senior Facilities Manager strategic road map - incorporating all budgeting and milestones - and then lead the plan to successful implementation.
* Leads the preparation and management of all account budgets.
* Assesses talent across the entire account business and establish go-forward plan with respect to mentoring and monitoring key staff and measuring and evaluating their performance according to mandated standards.
* Establishes succession plans for Senior Facilities Manager roles and continually groom new talent for future development and leadership assumption.
* Meets on a routine basis with the sub-account and corporate leadership teams to review activity and financial performance and compare them with the targeted business plan.
* Maintains quality protocol and meet regularly to review and re-review standards as necessary.
SKILLS / ABILITIES / KNOWLEDGE:
* Proven, visible, open, and engaging leadership style.
* Proven experience designing and executing complex business strategies.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to manage and engage flat organization.
* Must possess the highest caliber organizational, planning, and supervising skills.
* Must be proficient and experienced in developing comprehensive reports.
* Must be decisive and able to make timely yet informed, sound business decisions.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be a clear, strategic thinker.
* Ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable, profitable business results.
* Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards. Must be an executive of high integrity.
* Strong business acumen and financial savvy.
* Effective, professional negotiation skills.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
* BS/BA degree in Business or Engineering; Master's degree is highly preferred.
* A minimum of five years (5) years in Facility Management or other integrated facilities industries, including a minimum of five (5) years of experience running businesses with direct P&L responsibility is desired.
* Bi-lingual in English and Spanish highly desired.
ISS IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.