Senior Facilities Project Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Facilities Project Engineer
Location: Lancaster, PA
Job Category: Manufacturing - Plant Management
Base Salary - $68,000 to $85,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Often
Hours Per Week: 40
Visa Candidate Considered: No
* Supervise, and provide facilities' related engineering services to safely meet the business plan by providing the necessary facility engineering and design services to production, maintenance, and administrative departments as required to achieve plant goals.
* Oversee all facilities and plant building construction and renovation projects, land development activities and is the liaison between the plant and State and local government agencies for Permit applications and inspections.
* Enforce all Our company Safety policies and practices as they pertain to Our company personnel, as well as outside contractors hired for onsite construction and facility related projects and services.
* Insuring that all applicable Federal, State, and Local building codes are met and followed for all construction and facility related projects and services.
* Provide construction expertise/consulting to the maintenance departments, and to the project engineers as needs arise.
* Coordinate all phases of assigned projects from concept, scope development, written specifications, bid solicitations and related bid meetings, equipment and facilities engineering/design, manufacturing and installation through final start-up, acceptance and project close-out.
* Assist production, technical and maintenance with various types of equipment and process issues from an engineering perspective, particularly in the incumbent's specialized area involving electrical/ equipment and related systems.