Senior Facility Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Senior Facility Manager
Auto Req ID
This position supports one of JLL's premiere pharmaceutical accounts in Cambridge, MA.
* In consultation and collaboration with the Operations Director and Account Executive, oversee the operation, staffing, performance, and development of the Property Management service delivery staff
* Ensure client satisfaction with client Facility/Property Management by providing a seamless interface into client organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
* Oversee the development and management of capital and expense budgets
* Support the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client
* Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish service level agreements and key performance indicators as identified by client
* Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
* Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE)
* Ensure compliance with JLL minimum audit standards
* Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for JLL Facilities Management
* Oversee the development and manage the detailed, zero-based annual operating budget for each building/service within your area of responsibility
* Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets in a timely basis
* Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
* Help to develop and approve the long range and annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
* Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity. Work closely with the JLL team and the client
* Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance reviews
* Insure compliance with all Environmental, Safety and Health requirements
* Ensure all GMP procedures applicable to JLL services are followed and that JLL or contract personnel are not assigned to perform GMP tasks for which they have not successfully completed the respective training requirements.
* Manage the negotiations of new and the maintenance of existing contracts
* Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
* Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance
* Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis
* MBA desirable
* Minimum of 5 years experience required working within a GxP-regulated environment
* Experience managing 3rd party service providers such as janitorial, food service, landscaping, and mechanical/electrical maintenance
* Experience in matrix management organization desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong organizational and management skills
* Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Knowledge of building systems and mechanical/electrical systems, architectural maintenance, and instrumentation/automation
* Knowledge of GMP manufacturing practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer proficiency
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43511BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.