Senior Facility Manager- Fort Worth, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Facility Manager- Fort Worth, TX
Auto Req ID
The role is responsible for managing the assigned sites within the account owned and/or occupied portfolio in accordance with the requirements of all local, state and federal requirements. The position will be responsible for all line of business and third party relationships with the assigned buildings. The position will also manage a team of Facility Management professionals.
* Manage the performance and outcomes of assigned staff reporting to the position
* Maintain interface with third party owners (Landlords), ensuring total contract (Lease) compliance, accurate and timely reporting, and resolve critical impact tenant relations issues
* Provide overall facility services in accordance with accounts standard processes and procedures including application of policies and programs, coordination of information
* Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities entrusted to the Facility Partners to manage on behalf of the client as owner
* Manage, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Facility Management services within assigned facilities and geography
* Prepare, submit and manage facility budgets with the clients goals and objectives addressed, track variances and ensure smooth recovery process
* Support prompt collection of management fees and reimbursements from 3rd party tenants occupying space with the accounts owned premises
* Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
* Involved in compensation planning process
* For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering of equivalent combination of experience and education
* 8+ y ears of experience
* Strong leadership and relationship building skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
* Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $56.4 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.