Regional Facility Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Regional Facility Manager
Auto Req ID
JLL is currently seeking a Senior Facility Manager to join our Corporate Solutions team in Mason, OH (Cincinnati area). The Senior Facility Manager will provide leadership to the facilities management team for a 1.1M SF facility that is undergoing a major, multi-year expansion. This facility is the Global Headquarters for a Fortune 500 company and the role will focus on bringing a new technical building on-line and integrating into the existing base facility. This position requires independent leadership skills, process ownership, decision making, financial, administrative, and technical expertise. The Senior Facility Manager will manage facility operations at a critical site within the client s owned portfolio. This role also has accountability for all lines of business JLL provides at the site, JLL s third party supplier relationships, and will lead a team of 19-24 Facility Management professionals. Relocation assistance may be provided for the ideal candidate.
Client Relationship Management
* The Senior Facility Manager is senior manager for JLL on site and ultimately owns our service delivery at that site, across all service lines.
* Ensuring the JLL delivery is continuously delivering both operational excellence in our service and delighting the customers in their experience with our services.
* Own the relationships with the on-site client stakeholders, maintaining a positive working environment that is conducive to resolving the root cause of issues.
* Meet or exceed defined scorecard objectives, develop action plans to address issues and seek out opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Responsible for overall team management, staff development, recruiting, on-boarding and organizational design planning. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
* Coach and develop employees to reach full potential, proactively dealing directly and quickly with performance issues and positioning employees for success within the firm including supporting a culture of diversity and inclusion and strong ethical behavior.
* Proactively promote safety mindset in everything we do by implementing goal zero injuries strategy.
* Deliver services which could include but are not limited to the following: dining, janitorial, mail, landscaping/snow removal, interior finishes, office moves, meeting services and MEP maintenance, central utility plant operations, etc.
* Ensure compliance with initiatives and required laws and regulations that pertain to the operation of facilities.
* Manage and operate facility utilizing industry and JLL Best Practices, implementing improved or new processes that improve service and /or reduce cost.
* Maintain the facility appearance, service levels, and hospitality at first class levels.
* Report critical and key performance measurements, and achieve performance targets on metrics and internal audits (financial, operational, etc.).
* Directly accountable for the performance of several external service providers and partners.
* Hold service providers accountable to the terms and conditions of their contracts. Understand the contents and deliverables in their contract.
* Prepare, submit and manage facility budgets, supporting clients goals and objectives, track variances and ensure an accurate forecasting process.
* Provide expense and capital future projections including the 3 years capital plan based on the results of the internal audits, and "refresh" or renewal work, etc.
Education and experience
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related education/experience
* 8+ years of experience in facilities management with corporate or third party service provider.
* Proven record of success managing a large portfolio (500k+ sq. ft.) highly desired.
Certification and licenses
* Certified Facility Manager (CFM), CPM, RPA or other certifications, a plus but not required.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
* Background should include a history of delighting end users, providing superior client service, creative and innovative solutions.
* Strong supervisory and people development skills required with the ability to coach, mentor and train.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with the competence to manage priorities that may shift frequently.
* Ability to work well and collaborate with others at all levels, including senior leadership, and across organizations.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation ability (win-win resolution).
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills including a demonstrated ability to use data to find insights and drive decisions.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Project, Power Point, Excel) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), required.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 44049BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For