Senior Finance Manager - Merchandising
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Senior Finance Manager is responsible for helping to manage financial planning, analysis and reporting within the Merchandise Finance group. This position liaisons between merchandising, accounting and business unit finance, providing analytical support for sales through gross margin.
Plans, forecasts and analysis of vendor income. Vendor Income reporting. Coordination and financial support for forward buys. Decision support analytics for vendor renegotiations. Performing complex financial analyses as required.
This position will be required to interact with other finance and accounting functions as well as senior management and executive teams. This role will provide the financial acumen to help proactively support operational decision making as well as understanding the financial ramifications of any major decisions and articulating potential financial alternatives and the risks or rewards of each alternative. Qualifications:- BS degree inAccounting or finance
- 7-10 years of relatedexperience
- This position requires knowledge of financial analysis, modeling, and reporting.
- Advance knowledge of Excel and Power point a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills s must
- Data base knowledge a plus
- Cognos and oracle financials a plus
- Self starter
- Well organized
- Problem solving
- Work with little or no supervision Other Information:Additional Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in finance, accounting or a related field.
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience developing complex analysis models and tools.
- Adaptable to changing business needs.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong comfort level and prior experience with heavy data.
- Systems experience in Oracle, ESSBASE, Hyperion, Smartview and Cognos; some SQL.
- Advanced use of Excel.
- Merchandising finance background preferred. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .