Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Analytical, hard working, driven, opportunity seeking, quick learner
* Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
* Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance
* Knowledge of US GAAP
* Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software packages (i.e. Essbase, Hyperion, Baan, Oracle, Crystal, etc.). Strong excel skills.
* Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise. Accounting experience preferred.
* Past experience dealing with US & International companies preferred.
* Understanding of install and service, manufacturing, engineering, and/or sales operations preferred.
As Tyco FP&A Analyst, this position will:
* Provide financial analysis and modeling expertise for operational results, forecasts, budgets
* Review forecasts, analyze key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues and provide input to operational decisions
* Provide accounting and analytical support for assigned functional areas
* Perform accounting inputs in support of assigned functional areas
* Participate in special projects to improve reporting, analytical tools and internal processes to enhance management decision process
* Develop monthly operations review, benchmarking studies, and various management presentations
* Perform ad hoc business case analysis, including creation of financial models and analysis of business trends to support the growth of the business
* Various ad hoc analyses, accounting support and financial support
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business, Finance or Accounting from a four-year college or university, 1-3 years of work related experience or recent graduate/MBA with internship experience.
The position requires individuals to have high energy, be extremely analytical and be able to quickly grasp complicated issues. You should also be comfortable working in a matrix environment. International experience & competence in foreign languages is desirable, but not required.