Senior Financial Analyst 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Quickly understand financial data and develop models in Excel to analyze, interpret and report the information that draws a concise and logical conclusion
* Develop and prepare the monthly and quarterly financial results packages and presentations
* Assist in annual budgeting and periodic forecasting with the ability to develop and populate forecasting models
* Must have the ability to take a hands on approach to using the Company software applications such as the ERP (AX), CRM (SalesForce) and other tools
* Use astute financial analysis techniques to provide practical proposals to influence business results
* Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) with knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
* Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
* Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
* Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
* Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
* Financial modeling expertise a plus
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ad-hoc financial performance analysis
* Prepare various financial reports on monthly and quarterly basis
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferable
* 3-5 years accounting and financial planning, analysis and reporting experience
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
* Expertise with financial modelling, balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and forecasting
* Experience working directly with senior management
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills a must, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
* Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.