Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hill-Rom is a $2.6B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionThe role of the senior financial analyst is to provide support for key finance projects such as: long range plan (LRP), annual operating plan (AOP), and monthly operating review (MOR) cycles.
* Decision support for functional/regional areas of focus for monthly and quarterly planning and reporting
* Variance explanation and investigation of abnormal or unexpected activity within financial performance (Plan, Forecast, YOY - Year over Year comparisons)
* Adhoc analyses, sensitivity analysis, dashboard metrics, including preparation of financial performance presentations, as requested, for senior leadership
* Develop standard methods, processes, templates. Develops and documents standards
* Continuous improvement in data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting efficiency effectiveness
Annually - Annual Operating Plan (AOP) / Long Range Plan (LRP):
* Provide consolidation and decision support analysis to leadership and regional partners in planning for the next fiscal year. This may include running current cost center reports, performing scenario and trade-off analyses, income statement consolidation & analysis, balance sheet reviews and headcount.
* Develop standard processes/templates for functional/regional submittals
* Provide decision support including variance analysis, trends and key drivers.
* Summarize and prepare presentation materials for LRP reviews to senior leadership
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
* At least 3 years of Finance/Accounting experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in Excel
* Ability to interact and work well with employees at all levels
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 5-10 years' experience in Finance or Accounting
* MBA/Master's degree
* Previous Big 4 public accounting experience
* Experience with ERP & JD Edwards, Hyperion and/or Cognos
* Customer service focus with initiative and creativity in problem solving
* Ability to work independently, within a team and cross-functionally
* Demonstrate good judgement and integrity in all interactions and decision making
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled Persons
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://hillrom.contacthr.com/50745040.jpg /