Senior Financial Analyst 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K a great place to work.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for multiple Business Units. This position prepares and reviews a variety of complex financial data and reports. The role monitors trends in order to formulate strategies and provide insight to key executive stakeholders.
AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST YOU WILL . . .
* Build, update and maintain monthly forecast models to support Fulfillment and Operations budget ; Provide accurate and appropriate materials to meet the monthly close timeline for assigned areas;
* Research and prepare analysis to highlight key drivers of variances vs. budget, forecast and prior years;
* Collaborate with Finance, Accounting and Business Owners to gather, summarize and analyze data;
* Prepare monthly consolidation, review and reconciliation of financials;
* Work with Operations team to prepare a detailed annual budget and to build monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts;
* Measure and report Company s operations in a concise and informative manner;
* Prepare compelling presentations for Senior Management to help drive decision making and profitability;
* Prepare ad hoc financial and business analyses.
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Do you communicate well*
* Can you build customer confidence*
* Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action*
* Is your manner honest and straightforward*
* Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines*
* Do you value others' opinions*
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Math
* Six to eight (6-8) years of related experience
* Must have: excellent Microsoft Excel and VBA macro writing capabilities
* Understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls
* Strong research and analysis skills
* Customer service and business partnering orientation
* Attention to detail and quality of deliverables while sensitive to strict and tight deadlines
* Excellent Interpersonal skills with the capability to interact with people at all levels and of all areas of responsibilities, fostering collaboration
* Possess strong communication skills written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Experience with ERP systems
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor seeking priority Veteran referrals, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend