Senior Treasury Analyst II - Capital Markets 9/14/2016
Gilead Sciences, Inc
Foster City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for various capital markets processes/activities including debt issuance, share repurchase, cash flow forecasting, interest expense forecasting, counterparty risk analysis, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS
* Assists with the preparation of long range financial plans.
* Assists with the execution of company financing agreements including deal execution and maintenance as well as covenant compliance.
* Collaborates with a team to create rating agency presentations as well as prepares supporting financial analysis.
* Responsible for portions of treasury operations adherence with SOX compliance and adherence to board approved treasury policies.
* Ensures that all monthly and quarterly requirements are met timely and accurately. * Maintains proper internal controls.
* Collaborates on projects related to Treasury and proactively seeks to recommend and implement process improvements.
* Provides technical and analytical support to senior members of Treasury function.
* Works well independently and within groups and requires minimal supervision.
* Is comfortable and competent in working on treasury related projects involving departments outside of finance.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Requires working knowledge of capital markets and planning.
* Strong proficiency in finance and treasury accounting.
* Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word and
* Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills are a must.
* Knowledge of life science, healthcare, biotech experience a plus.
* Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, view the EEO is the Law poster at :