Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Mineral Wells, TX
Reporting to the global Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Director, this role will provide analytics and reporting for the global financial operations of PECOFacet and lead the continuous improvement of financial systems including the implementation of a global business intelligence software tool. The scope supports all global entities including manufacturing / operations, sales, R&D as well as to provide Corporate with reporting, scorecard and analytics.
* Support month end close activities including consolidation of financial reporting, metrics and forecasts and lead process and analytic improvements
* Develop, prepare and drive analysis and reporting including forecasts, budgets, strategic plan and monthly sales analytics for both PECOFacet management and Corporate via local ERPs (Oracle & Navision) and Hyperion
* Develop business models to improve processes and information, identify continuous improvement and financial opportunities, generate ideas and support solutions
* Develop sales and margin analysis by market, product, geography and identify gaps and opportunities analysis
* Develop cost and profitability analysis to understand further profitability drivers
* Partner with IT to implement global data warehouse and business intelligence tool (COGNOS) and develop dashboards and analytics for key stakeholders
* Support implementation of CRM and integration with the data warehouse
* Ensure global month inter-company reconciliations are completed
* Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial records in accordance with company policy and GAAP
* Review all expense and balance sheet accounts and provide variance analysis
* Drive ownership and improvement in key metrics for the global finance organization
The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job. However, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
* Good leadership ability who can proactively communicate to all levels business issues & performance
* Independent thinker, problem solver, someone who questions and seeks to continuously improve and has the capacity to maintain focus.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as accounting procedures and safety rules
* Strong computer skills including MS Office
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization * Ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results
* Must have the potential to develop career and progress beyond this position
* Strong analytical and investigative research skills
* Develop and manage projects
* Ability to develop and organize tasks to completion in a tight deadline environment and manage multiple priorities
* High degree of initiative and results orientation with a track record to show successful continuous improvement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* CPA certification preferred
* 4 year business degree preferably with a major in Accounting
* Minimum 2 years accounting / FP&A experience
* Experience with consolidation / analytic software preferred (such as Hyperion or COGNOS)
* Strong systems knowledge and evidence of systems development
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.