Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership, decision support and influence to maximize the effectiveness of operational leaders and drive profitability. Partner with the home delivery function within Sales organization to achieve key financial and operational objectives, support strategic and business planning and measure performance/progress against stated objectives.
* Financial leadership
* Participate in standard financial processes that include financial month end closing, budget development and periodic forecast updates for expense and capital expenditures
* Prepare, review and report monthly financial results to ensure accuracy and provide appropriate visibility to business leaders
* Decision support and influence
* Provide analysis, insights and guidance to allow business leaders to design, implement and measure profitable business strategies, enhance cost efficiencies, and improve quality and customer experience
* Month-end and ongoing analysis of business performance including expense and KPI reporting vs plan and objectives
* Identify and help implement process and cost improvements
* Project work including business case development for operational and capital projects, support for supplier negotiations, metric development and deep dive analyses, and other senior management support
* Other duties as assigned
* 3+ years of analytical experience
* Advanced financial modeling and tool building, problem solving, and analytical thinking
* Self-driven, persuasive and independent with attention to detail & follow-up
* Strong business acumen and sense of accountability/ownership
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence business partners across organizations
* Demonstrated time and project management skills; ability to multi-task, manage competing deadlines, and function effectively under pressure
* Comfortable presenting to executives/senior leadership teams
* Proficient with Excel and familiar with other business intelligence tools, knowledge of accounting system (Oracle) and Hyperion Essbase preferred
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required
* MBA preferred
* This position is based at our Minneapolis corporate office. Relocation assistance may be offered as part of the compensation package..
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).