Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level.* Education and Experience Required:
*- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
* Knowledge and Skills Required:
*- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.*
* Senior Financial Analyst
* Requisition ID:
* Other Locations:
* United States-Idaho-Boise