Senior Financial Investigator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Federal, Inc. currently seeks a Senior Financial Investigator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidate will have the mission of enforcing the controlled substances laws and regulations of the United States and recommend and support non-enforcement programs aimed at reducing the availability of illicit controlled substances on the domestic and international markets. The complex nature of the work requires an acute understanding of how to conduct a financial investigation, and the ability to efficiently assess, extract and prioritize actionable intelligence from large amounts of raw data.
* Candidate will support DEA s Office of Diversion Control (ODC) mission, challenges and goals.
* Will conduct detailed examinations of information generated during complex diversion investigations and information available through alternative sources, for the purpose of conducting financial analysis of personal/business assets of targeted organizations/individuals.
* Utilize information obtained as a result of the financial analysis prepares documentation for use by law enforcement personnel pursuing civil and criminal matters.
* Utilize current investigative techniques including the use of commercial and Government databases and other sources of information.
* Secret Clearance (minimum)
* Ten (10) or more years of Law Enforcement experience
* Over five (5) years of experience planning, conducting and/or participating in complex financial investigations such as forfeitures, organized crime, white collar crime, fraud, drug, money laundering, or similar area of criminal activity is required.
* BA/BS degree
* Former law enforcement agent (1801, 1810 or 1811) or investigator leading or coordinating drug and/or money laundering operations against individuals, organizations or businesses.
* Knowledge of the DEA ODC s mission, goals and objectives.
* Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Certified Anti-Money Laundering (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Forensic Accounting certification(s)
This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA Federal, Inc. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.