Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:- Conducts financial reporting and analysis.
- Builds financial forecasting, analyst and performance measure tools and models.
- Evaluates performance results to provide creative insights, implications and recommendations.
- Conducts analysis/forecasting/budgeting projects.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:Bachelors degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years of related work experience. Other Information:As a member of the AR Financial Control team, this role:
- Provides strategic, analytical and financial support to Accounts Receivable (AR) departments (Billing, Credit, Collections and Cash Application) and to other areas in the company that require AR related inputs.
- Develops reporting and analysis, manages AR data, builds and recommends project oriented procedural and process solutions to business issues while maintaining integrity and controls in all AR activity.
- Should possess exceptional knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures relative to AR best practices.
- Proficient at prioritizing and managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Must also have exceptional knowledge of systems, processes and databases.
- Must have a high proficiency with Excel, Access, Cognos and the ability to quickly learn and use other software packages.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Solid presentation and communications skills. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .