Senior Financial Valuation Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Valuation Group is a national company that excels as a premier full service valuation advisory firm. We are known for our comprehensive services (financial, real estate and machinery and equipment), industry expertise and professionalism. As one of the largest independent valuation firms in the United States, CBIZ Valuation Group has handled assignments for some of the nation s largest companies as well as middle-market companies.
CBIZ Valuation Group, one of the nation s largest independent, full service valuation companies, is currently seeking a Senior Financial Valuation Consultant who is motivated and ready for an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where continued professional development is valued.
Our Senior Consultants perform all aspects related to the financial analysis and valuation of business enterprises, stock or other equity interests, intellectual property and other intangible assets.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Carry-out all aspects of client fieldwork relating to business valuation engagements, including research financial statement analysis, analysis of intellectual property and other intangible assets
* Understanding of, and ability to compute, financial ratios and perform comparisons among various comparable companies
* Understanding of, and ability to perform, computations for WACC, CAPM, DCF analysis and equity and invested capital ratios
* Desire and ability to review Consultant s valuation work and provide constructive review
* Identification of new engagement opportunities through existing clients
* Communicating and resolving questions or problems with clients
* A degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and 3+ years experience in valuation or consulting
* Work toward ASA, CFA, CPA or other relevant certification is desired
* Must possess a valid driver s license as overnight travel may be required
* Proficient computer ability relative to the constructing of complex formulas and macros
Come grow your career with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
Valuation, consultant, CPA, Financial Analysis, Business Valuation, WACC, CAPM, DCF, Senior, Financial
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf