Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
Castlight empowers people to make the best choices for their health, and helps companies make the most of their health benefits. We deliver on this by offering employers a health benefits platform that engages employees to make better healthcare decisions and enables employers to communicate and evaluate their benefit programs.
Our products also deliver meaningful cost savings to employers throughout the United States. We believe every consumer should have the right and ability to know the quality and cost of services prior to making a purchase. We're living our dream of working on things that matter and truly transforming healthcare.
Castlight's Recommendations and User Engagement Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to be a technical lead for a very strong team of engineers that work hard for and support each other. You will play a key role at Castlight as a technical lead for the team building front end and back end features that deliver personalized, highly relevant recommendations via web and mobile applications, email, and push notifications at scale to millions of users. Top candidates will be able to collaboratively design well-engineered solutions and be able to work out dependencies with other teams.
* 6+ years of Java experience
* 8+ years experience working as a software engineer
* Good SQL skills (MySQL or Postgres a plus)
* Experience as a team technical lead
* Deep technical and architectural skills, so you can guide the development of our products and team
* Experience as a champion of continuous integration, automated deploys, and automated testing
* The right balance of perfectionism and pragmatism - we need to build things right, and we need to build them fast, and you will be a strong voice in these kinds of decisions
* Computer Science degree (Bachelor's or above)