Full Stack Software Engineer - Sales Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Are you excited about the opportunity to influence the software industry by being involved with visionary technologies* Do you want to work on consumer facing, but enterprise grade services* Do you like a start-up style delivery, with the vastly powerful Customer Success Platform* If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at salesforce.com , the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world join us for our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate.
Sales Cloud is looking for a talented Full Stack Java Engineer to join the team that is innovating the product that started it all. This team builds the components of the world's leading CRM, helping sales professionals track data and manage interactions with their customers.
* Design and deliver code for features and products with a quality mindset.
* Write clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
* Verify quality of the code delivered through test planning and manual/automated testing.
* Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
* Adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices with your peers
* Works closely with senior developers, QE, PM, and UX to ensure the features that are delivered meet business and quality requirements
* Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
* Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
* At least 3 years of software engineering experience - Full stack
* Highly proficient in Java or a similar language
* Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
* Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
* Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
* Experience with agile development methodology
* Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
* Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.