Senior Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager 8/18/2016
Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions Lansdale
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cobham is seeking a Senior Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager that will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Information Security (INFOSEC) Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Manager will lead the enterprise-wide, cross-functional GRC Program. The GRC Manager acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in governance, risk and compliance issues within the company specifically related to INFOSEC, and all applicable US Federal Government legal and regulatory requirements. Responsible for developing and managing the INFOSEC Compliance Framework, including all related policies and procedures, and measures organizational performance against the framework. Establishes an INFOSEC risk management framework and ensure annual risk assessments are performed in accordance with the framework. Closely works with the PMO and other programs and departments to maintain compliance with the program. This position is located in Lansdale, PA - Remote.
* Direct large-scale, complex Governance and Compliance Programs involving multiple internal and external stakeholders; accountable for program structure and cadence.
* Develop and manage the annual review process for the policies, processes and SOP documents.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, such as DFARS, NIST 800-171, etc.
* Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports. Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives. Represent the project in various project governance forums. Responsible for Executive Program status and reporting.
* Manage program-level risks and interdependencies. Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered with the assistance of the Program Managers; Oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
* Identify and provide resolution framework for issues, scope changes and mitigation strategies.
* Ensure coordination among project teams and visibility to barriers across the compliance program.
* Where possible, provide technical expertise in planning, execution, and leadership of program, projects, and initiatives.
* Work with the PMO to update and communicate the POAM and remediation items for their current status and timeline.
* Develop and oversee annual and periodic risk assessments and the self-assessment program.
* Work with external auditors during the independent assessments.
* Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive set of IT Security policies.
* Create a central repository of all IT Security policies, standards and standard operation procedures (SOP); implement procedures to periodically review and update IT Security policies, standards and SOPs (Minimum Annually).
* Implement procedures to track risks and monitor remediation activities through closure; obtain evidence to validate remediation of identified risks/vulnerabilities.
* Roll up risk assessment data into an executive summary without obscuring individual risk significance.
* Travel up to 25%.
* Bachelors degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration.
* Ten (10) years experience in Security and Compliance.
* In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
* MBA or Technical Graduate Degree.
* Information Security and Government Compliance with concentration in NIST and Critical Security Controls experience.
* IT Audit and Compliance Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, and CISM.
* Active DoD Clearance.
SKILL SET DESIRED:
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
* Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
* Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders.
* Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability.
* Ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships with others.
* Ability to establish a wide and effective peer network across the organization.
* Sound business and technical acumen.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers
Job Category: IT
Primary Location: US-Pennsylvania-Lansdale
Organization: Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions Lansdale
Recruiter: Craig Beronja