Senior Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
NEW YORK, NY
Under limited supervision, uses knowledge of current
graphic design software to conceptualize and develop
high quality, creative and professional-looking
marketing and public relations materials. At times, the
senior designer may direct the work of interns and/or
Essential Job Duties:
1. Designs and produces marketing materials including
flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations,
announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking
plans, aerials, websites, etc. (using corporate branding
2. Creates and produces a wide range of web products
HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
3. Oversee production, assembly and mailing of flyers,
brochures, and mass marketing pieces, etc.
4. Creates and redesigns existing drawings, brochures,
floor plans, site maps, as well as creates original
camera ready art work and layouts using scanners, hand
drawings and computer software.
5. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout
making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and
clarity of final copy.
6. Manages various assignments simultaneously, including
but not limited to, camera ready art, design and layout
of brochures, overhead and bound presentations, special
events information, and special projects.
7. Creates and maintains graphic design sample books, to
be used as a resource.
8. Responsible for tracking workflow, ensuring that jobs
are completed in required time frames to client
specifications. Keep log and updates regarding various
graphic design jobs and progress.
9. Determines style, technique, and medium best suited
to produce desired effects
10. Troubleshoots employee technical/design problems
11. Remains current in the Graphic Design industry;
identifying new traits, techniques, shortcuts.
12. Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company
policies regarding the company s image and use of the
13.Ability to monitor, manage and execute on a variety
of tasks and efforts at different stages of discovery,
and execution; handles large request queue; and deliver
in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in graphic arts, fine
arts or multimedia
* Minimum 3 to 5 years graphic design work experience
in a corporate creative department, agency or design
* Specialized training in design software, (i.e. Adobe
Photo Shop, Illustrator, etc.) required
* PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
and additional HTML and Wordpress knowledge required
* Superior organizational skills
* Must have the ability to convey concepts and give
design direction through layouts and effective
written and verbal communication along with strong
business and analytical skills
* Ability to work creatively in a team
* Ability to independently manage projects by
establishing and managing to project schedules
* May perform other duties as assigned
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling /Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4289