Senior HR Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a fun-loving animal care service, is seeking a Senior HR Generalist to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves animals, enjoys the small business, entrepreneurial environment (that is growing!), and working within a diverse, eclectic population. This position would be responsible for handling employee relations, keeping records up-to-date, coaching staff, supporting benefits administration, processing payroll, processing LOAs, and performing recruiting.
* Build and maintain effective working relations with owner and employees to provide coaching and counsel to both employee and company related matters.
* Facilitate the employee onboarding process, ensuring all necessary documents are collected, submitted and filed correctly.
* Continuously monitor and update employee handbook as company grows and needs change.
* Support owner in handling all employee relations.
* Perform fact finding and disciplinary actions, i.e. staff terminations.
* Recruit for entry-level personnel within the company.
* Process benefits administration and LOAs.
* Process payroll.
* Conduct annual performance reviews, provide coaching, and develop plans if necessary.
* Provide continuous improvement for HR processes.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 5-7years of experience.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, work effectively both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
* Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).