Senior HR Project-Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Hitachi Data Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW:
The Background Screening & Compliance Specialist will be responsible for auditing and ensuring compliance with regards to background requirements from our customers. This role will also partner with Sales Operations to proactively identify background or other HR related requirements and commitments in customer contracts. The Background Screening & Compliance Specialist will work closely with the Information Management Center to establish a process for reviewing and providing consistent information requested from HR for customer proposals (RFPs).
* Review client contractual agreements to discern background screening requirements.
* Evaluate individual background screening results and identify any discrepancies or variation in results from stated contractual agreements.
* Recommend, develop, maintain and educate on internal practices and procedures to ensure 100% compliance with client contractual agreements.
* Partner with Employee Relations Manager and Legal regarding federal (country) or state laws regarding the privacy or use of background results.
* Communicate with HDSs third party background screening vendor decipher to background screening details and procedures.
* Collaborate regularly with leadership and HR to address background screening issues.
*Please note, this is a fixed term position for 3-6 months with the possibility of conversion to regular.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law. PRIMARY QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3 years experience in professional HR position, preferably in the area of background screening.
* Must have the ability to read and interpret client contractual agreement requirements.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, global business environment.
* AA/Bachelor's degree in business related discipline desired.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and must be highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, detail oriented and able to work independently on a virtual team.
* Good interpersonal and customer service skills, verbal and written communication with ability to work pro-actively and on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
* This position is an individual contributor with no budgetary responsibility.
* May act as a project leader providing direction and facilitates team decision making process.
* Considerable judgment and initiative required.
* Works on assignments from routine to medium complex in nature. Must be able to recognize deviation from accepted practice.
* Normally receives minimal instruction on day to day work, general instruction on new assignments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.