Senior HR Technology Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR HR TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
Requisition ID: 29884BR
Location: Bethpage, New York
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
Reporting to an HR Technology & Analytics Director, the incumbent will predominately support the overall Project Management, Systems Development and Configuration across all HR technology solutions including hosted and internal systems (Cornerstone, PeopleSoft, Oracle-Fusion Compensation, Kenexa 2XB and 2XO, OnBase), data reporting and analytics, knowledge of Access is a great plus.
In collaboration with the Director and with input from key stakeholders, define requirements, prepare recommendations and prioritize projects. You will also Provide end-to-end Project Management for medium to large scale projects including building business cases, project plans, charters, scope documents, risk/issue management, day-to-day resource and task management. Participating in regular meetings with vendors to discuss end-user needs; back-up the HR Technology & Analytics Director on any vendor management activities as required.
As the Senior HR Technology Analyst you will work on systems development, systems integration, QA testing and reporting across key technology platforms. Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholder groups; HR Operations, Recruiters/Sourcing, HR Technology & Analytics, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Learning and Development, IT, Finance, Compliance. You must be able to apply technical skills to the development of applications, customizations and to troubleshoot application performance, configuration, integration and provide technical support for HR systems including troubleshooting bugs and issues via research, testing, and scenario re-creation.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Systems, or related area.
* 5-7 years HR Systems experience required.
* Working knowledge of any of the following technologies preferred: experience with Kenexa 2xBrassRing 2xOnboarding, Cornerstone OnDemand, PeopleSoft, OnBase,
* Knowledge of several of the following will be an asset: PeopleSoft, BI/XML Publisher, Cornerstone (Learning Management, Performance Management, Succession Planning), Kenexa Applicant Tracking and Onboarding, OnBase Imaging, HTML, SQL, Excel Macros, Outlook forms and Access databases.
* Strong understanding of standard HR processes and transaction lifecycle for; recruiting, compensation
* Working knowledge of HR SaaS and ERP systems.
* General understanding of HR, Finance and IT business processes as well as intra and inter-departmental functions and interdependencies.
* Process and Project management; strong organizational skills.
* Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
* Quantitative/qualitative analysis skills supporting HR analytics.
* Thrives in a fast paced environment where multitasking and prioritization is necessary.
* Self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills mandatory.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints.
* Ability to manage change effectively.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace..