Senior HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Support core HR Information Systems and all associated systems used by Human Resources to maximize effectiveness of business operations. This role serves as an analyst in support of HR business processes, data integration and system enhancement. The individual will be responsible for day to day support of both HRIS and HR Operational activities, ensuring data integrity through monitoring processes, developing standard reports and analytics, recommending and instituting process improvements, and evaluating and implementing technical solutions to meet business requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Projects: Support implementation to migrate from ADP to Workday as the functional lead for data mapping, migration, interfaces and reporting. Support HRIS system upgrades and software implementations. Participate in all aspects of the systems development life cycle from design through implementation. Provide methods, processes and tools to plan, execute and lead small to mid-sized projects. Appropriately communicate status and progress to Senior management, project team members, colleagues and users.
* Reporting and Data Analysis: Design and develop reports utilizing a variety of tools and standards to ensure reuse and maintainability. Develop organization-wide metrics and dashboards to support HR managers in support of changing business needs and growth of the organization. Assist staff with creation of advanced queries to support their day to day responsibilities, as well as create adhoc reports, as required.
* Process Improvement: Collaborate with colleagues to identify and recommend process improvements and system enhancements to meet changing needs.
* Production Support: Provide day to day support for production environment. Assist HR Staff with technical issues related to HR Systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues. Attend regular meetings with functional managers and vendors to resolve data integration issues/address changes to operations. Perform large volume data imports related to annual programs and organization group changes.
* System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Maintain system master tables.
* Training: Provide training for HR users on system processes and procedures, and training on HR Systems for managers and supervisors, as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Preferred: Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or related field
* 4+ years of experience as HRIS Analyst
* Solid understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
* Experience implementing and supporting various HRIS platforms (ADP, WorkDay, SAP) and functionally specific applications (ATS, talent management, ESS, MSS)
* Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data, including workflows
* Thorough knowledge of advanced reporting tools
* Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
* Requires ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment; communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, with all levels of the organization
The Broad Institute will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
EOE / Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabilities