Senior HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 3/28/2017
Hitachi Consulting Corporation US
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT HITACHI CONSULTING CORPORATION
Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit and building on its technology heritage Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 6,500 professionals across 23 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
ABOUT HITACHI, LTD.
Hitachi, Ltd. (www.hitachi.com), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society's challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company's consolidated revenues for fiscal 2014 (ended March 31, 2015) totaled 9,761 billion yen ($81.3 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others.
Hitachi Consulting is seeking a senior HRIS analyst to be responsible for working with end users to resolve system problems and assist HRIS Leader in developing solutions for new business requirements, developing process documentation, and training end users and offshore HRIS resources. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Individual in this role needs to be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced business environment.
Other tasks include but are not limited to:
* Helping maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, analyzing data, and coordinating issue resolution efforts
* Identifying and defining process improvements opportunities
* Assisting with system design and configuration for system modifications
* Training end users or internal clients regarding processes and system functionality
* Responding to ad hoc reporting requests
* Providing support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results and/or process flaws
* Monitoring scheduled processes and performing troubleshooting as necessary
* Managing project progress by tracking activity and publishing progress report
* Developing system test plans and conduct unit and system testing
The position will be full time in our Dallas office located off Dallas Parkway in Dallas, TX.
We are seeking individuals with the following HRIS skills and experience:
* Bachelors Degree (Business, MIS, or Human Resources related degrees is a plus)
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an HRIS or Business Systems Analyst role
* Experience creating user training and process documentation, and conducting training
* Strong understanding of HR processes and data
* Strong understanding of HRIS database concepts, structure, functions and processes
* Experience with all phases of systems development life cycle
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
* Oracle Fusion HCM or EBS experience a plus
* Workday Insights experience a plus
* Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruiting or Transitions experience a plus
* Critical thinker and strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive and great attention to detail
* Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
* Intermediate PowerPoint skills
* Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
* Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
JOB TYPE: Standard