Senior HRTS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
The Senior HRTS Analyst is responsible for performing business analysis and support of HR technology systems. The Senior HRTS Analyst will support a range of projects, corporate and divisional HRTS initiatives involving business acquisitions, system upgrades/enhancements and maintenance of all Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. The Senior HRTS Analyst researches and resolves highly complex issues. The Senior HRTS Analyst has expertise in several areas of HR Technology while having deep understanding of HR processes and practices. The primary focus of this role will be configuring, enhancing and maintaining the platform for Learning (SumTotal). This role reports to the Manager, Production & Analysis.
Leads/project manages small to medium HRTS sponsored projects or annual events such as technology upgrades and environment refreshes. This includes creating project timelines, defining/assigning tasks, coordinating resources and managing project plans.
Acts as functional leader role on larger projects and is a key leader of release management.
Leads design sessions to identify functional requirements/specifications for new development and ongoing projects.
May act as Security subject matter expert responsible for design and implementation of new security roles and associated activities to support projects, new enhancements or changes to SumTotal LMS.
Plans, designs, develops and executes test scenarios and scripts for enhancements, fixes and releases. Coordinate testing with internal QA team.
Creates, reviews and obtains signoff of work and change requests.
Uses knowledge of technology and business needs to support communications/change management activities for projects and enhancements.
Identifies, analyzes, recommends and implements process improvements.
Uses knowledge of current HR Technology trends to focus on long-term process improvement and recommend technology improvements.
Maintain knowledge of vendor roadmap and how it impacts Cox. Communicate with vendor the learning roadmap for Cox and desired product improvements.
Demonstrates deep knowledge of HR processes and practices, specifically in Learning.
Ensures efficient and accurate system production through effective analysis, design and maintenance of system tables. This includes update and maintenance of SumTotal.
Coordinates work of third-party vendors for ongoing support activities.
Develops queries/reports using tools imbedded in the product as well as Cox reporting solution tools.
Identifies, removes and resolves key barriers/issues through innovative solutions.
Provides third-level support for HRTS support and other users within established service level guidelines.
Performs production operation tasks/activities as needed.
Ensure adherence to standards and governance determined by the Cox Learning Leadership team.
Performs other duties as assigned. Depending on department and business needs, primary focus areas may change.
* Minimum of seven years professional work experience.
* Minimum of five years working knowledge of HR Cloud solutions.
* At a minimum, one of the following is required: Taleo, Workday, Fusion, SumTotal LMS (7.6 or greater), Saba, Cornerstone and/or other HCM Cloud Solutions.
* Experience with project management tools and methods.
* Advanced experience with one or more of the following: PeopleSoft query development, Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL and Hyperion.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to build relationships and interact with senior management, including product demonstrations and issue updates.
* Ability to make decisions considering long-term implications.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Advanced knowledge of organization s current technologies and practices and understanding of strategic direction.
* Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.
* Ability to work on multiple projects and meet demands for support and issue resolution concurrently.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred.
* Experience with SumTotal LMS (Winter 2016) is desired.
* Previous project management experience a plus.
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of nearly $20 billion and more than 50,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Inc. (cable television distribution, telephone, high-speed Internet access, wireless services, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Manheim, Inc. (vehicle auctions, repair and certification services and web-based technology products); Cox Media Group, Inc. (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers, advertising sales rep firms, Valpak and Cox Digital Solutions); and AutoTrader.com (online automotive advertising and Kelley Blue Book, vAuto, HomeNet Automotive and VinSolutions subsidiaries). Additionally, Cox operates Kudzu.com. More information about Cox can be found online at www.coxenterprises.com. Cox Enterprises and its affiliated companies participate in the E-Verify program of the United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information on the E-Verify program, please see the posters accessible through the links at: www.coxenterprises.com/careers/search-jobs.aspx Cox Enterprises and its subsidiaries do not contact candidates for employment by text message. We do not conduct online interviews via chat sessions and/or instant messenger applications. Cox utilizes a formal application process through the HR department and company websites. Communications are made through official company channels including email, letterhead, phone, and fax. The company does not require employees to purchase equipment or software as terms of employment. Interested candidates should submit their resume though Cox Career Network. Cox Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor