Senior Help Desk Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a SENIOR HELP DESK TECHNICIAN for their location in SAN DIEGO, CA . This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $60-70K. Local talent only
* troubleshoot network architecture.
* Monitor and diagnose performance issues with network architecture.
* In conjunction with other internal IT support staff, provide first and second level technical support and troubleshooting for the staff and contractors (on-site and remote) who are our client base
* Conduct diagnostics and evaluations to determine solutions and alternatives by answering questions, requests and work orders; supporting workstations and related hardware and software used at client sites; and ensure timely IT and AV provisioning
* Manage all maintenance and support services related to desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, telecommuting technologies and monitors
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in IT environment
* SYSTEM ADMIN / SHAREPOINT ADMIN
* Skills in computer technology, including network infrastructure, security, telecommunications, software applications, IP operations, PC and laptop hardware and peripherals
* Computer and software troubleshooting skills
* Strong, proactive client-service
* 2007 SERVER ENVIRONMENTS AND ACTIVE DIRECTORY
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit
* Proficient time management skills and detail-oriented organizational skills, flexible, understand prioritization and time management
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.