Senior Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Senior HR Business Partner serves as an influential people partner, advising clients in one or more key solutions and/or functions. This role will serve as the HR Business Partner for the Infrastructure and Financial Services technology teams. It plays a key role in developing and implementing the HR strategy and programs in support of short-term and long-term business goals with the overall goal of attracting, retaining, and developing the best talent.
This position will be located in Atlanta, GA and will report to the Director, HR Business Partners Technology.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as a strategic partner, advising business leaders on the development of the business group(s) plans and programs, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people. Analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention/engagement, and team member experience. Lead implementation of workforce planning, succession planning, career and performance management to support the assigned group(s) growth plans.
* Partner with other People Strategies teams and centers of excellent such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning, etc.) to ensure the business groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized People Strategies functions.
* Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve team member issues.
* Advise leaders on organizational structures, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of business group.
* Implement/administer/interpret policies/programs/procedures; manage compliance across the business, including policy creation, release, and adoption. Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on HR-related matters, policies, and procedures.
* Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
* Identify HR trends across the business groups and proactively design programs to address these trends; continually assess the competiveness and effectiveness of programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
* Serve as a change advocate for strategic initiatives and programs that influence lasting change in assigned areas.
* Directly supervise and develop HR Business Partners on your team and provide people management to those roles.
* Participate in special projects and other duties as required.
* 8+ years of experience in HR areas of expertise and/or business experience, displaying increasing levels of expertise and complexity.
* Bachelor s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related area preferred.
* Solid understanding of compliance within the HR field and its application and impact on the business.
* Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results.
* Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
* Must have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
* Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations, and leadership development.
* Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment.
* Ability to work in a geographically disbursed and matrix organization.
* Flexibility to travel approximately 10-15%
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time