Senior Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDAY TO DAY:
This position partners with leaders at all levels of the organization to provide support and consultation in the key disciplines of Human Resources. This position supports the Panhandle and Liberal assets. The incumbent must be focused on providing excellent internal customer service, driving organizational change, supporting initiatives and programs that will drive the strategic direction of the HR function, and being a strong advocate for employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Consults with and advises management team on organizational planning, salary administration, staffing needs, employee benefits, and employee development, and other human resources services.
* Facilitates the Talent Management Process including workforce planning and strategic human capital planning, succession planning and developmental planning within client group. Driving leaders to focus on increasing top talent and differentiate development of employees.
* Functions as an internal consultant to leaders in achieving business goals. Guiding management on organizational effectiveness, especially the alignment of processes, systems and people
* Advises, counsels, and guides management and employees in the proper use and interpretation of human resources policies, plans, and programs.
* Recommends, updates, maintains, communicates, and administers HR objectives, policies, plans, programs, and procedures.
* Supports the implementation of and participates in leadership development programs.
* Works with centralized HR Support Services team to ensure all employee transitions (new hires, personnel change requests, etc.) are managed effectively.
* Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned by the Area Human Resources Manager.
* Bachelors degree in related human resources discipline or equivalent education, HR certifications and work experience.
* Incumbent will have 5 years related human resource experience in a professional capacity, and ability to travel up to 60%.
* Basic knowledge of human resources systems and generally accepted practices, policies and procedures; as well as federal and state regulations such as Fair Labor Standards Act, Workers Adjustment Retraining Notification Act, Civil Rights Act of 1991, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Unemployment Act of 1967, Older Workers Benefit Protection Act, Equal Pay Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, etc.
* Excellent customer service focus, including the ability to handle and manage competing priorities
* Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with business partners
* Significant HR experience in a professional capacity supporting a field organization with effective skills and competencies in employee relations and labor relations.
* Demonstrated capabilities in leading effective employee focus group meetings.
* Seasoned consultative skills.
* Demonstrated project management and implementation skills.
* Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
* Demonstrated results orientation.
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge and proficiency of PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Masters degree.
* 10 years of HR experience.
* PHR or SPHR certification.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Midland Office (1265)
10 Desta Drive
Suite 400 West