Senior Human Resources Generalist - Global Faucets - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Human Resources Generalist - Global Faucets - Kohler, WI
Are you someone who likes to work collaboratively with business leaders and recruiters? Can you develop workforce planning strategies including recruiting strategies to fill key positions and work with external recruiters, university career fairs, industry associates, national publications and other sources to develop candidates and build a talent pipeline? We are hiring a Senior HR Generalist within our Global Faucets business. This position will be the primary HR support for the Quality, Supply Chain, and New Product Integration areas within the Global Faucets Operations team. This position is unique as it partners with teams which have both a Global and Americas Regional scope. In addition, this position will lead our change management efforts within Global Faucets by guiding how the business unit prepares, equips, and supports individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required.
* 2-6 years HR experience in performance management and talent development with a track record of success in implementing/executing talent development.
* Proven change management skills.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
* Ability to build relationships and earn trust across multiple levels of an organization and influence without authority.
* Prepare and analyze metrics and other HR data as needed for Global Faucets job family.
* Establish and enforce all HR policies and procedures. Counsel exempt and non-exempt employees with performance concerns.
* Counsel Management on individual HR issues, performance problems, terminations, promotions, position creation, job content, job description development, and ACT's.
* Undertake special projects on behalf of Global Faucets Operations and Human Resources teams .
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.