Senior Human Resources Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
The Senior HR Generalist will support the Human Resources Team and implement company practices and procedures that are aligned with business objectives. This position will work under minimal supervision and partner with managers and project team members to ensure the function is providing excellent problem resolution, teamwork support, fairness, and inclusion.
This position is responsible for: 1) Talent Management including employee development, performance management, training and orientation 2) Talent Acquisition including recruiting support and onboarding 3) Employee Engagement including engagement initiatives, benefits and ongoing retention programs. 4) Worker s Compensation including proactive management of claims.
* Assist with the development and implementation of training and development programs for managers and employees
* Develop and conduct employee orientation
* Coordinate new employee training.
* Assist with performance management and improvement systems and programs
* Support recruiting activities including advertisement, job postings, interview schedules, offer letters, and pre-screening requirements
* Ensure proper reporting structure for accurate EEOC reporting requirements
* Maintain accurate databases and complete employment files
* Assist with the development of employee engagement and retention initiatives including wellness, holiday events, company activities, giving campaign, and activities that drive engagement
* Manage human resources practices and objectives to ensure a culture focused on quality, productivity and results
* Conduct regular meetings with business managers and teams
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field of study or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of HR or Functional area experience
* Expanded knowledge of general HR functional areas and process experience.
* PHR a plus.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.