Senior Human Resources Manager (Manufacturing) 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Implementing and supporting human resource programs for a large employee plant;
* Focusing on the future and working on progressing the HR function.
* Assisting in the development of both salaried and hourly employees with individual development plans, coaching and training;
* Implementing an engagement survey for the plant.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required.
* 10+ years of experience in human resources;
* Strong skills in Project Management, leadership, people development, employee relations, decision-making and problem-solving;
* Strategic project experience is a plus;
* Experience conducting an engagement survey and getting employees to sign up for it is a plus;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.