Senior Hyperion Planning Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate, if you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy, if you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Perform as the functional lead in the design and build of Hyperion Planning/Essbase and FDM initiatives.
* Build solutions to facilitate forecasting / budgeting processes using Hyperion Planning / Essbase.
* Create, modify, and automate all Hyperion Planning / Essbase related system objects (e.g. outline load utility, business rules, rule sets, web forms, MAXL, etc).
* Utilize understanding of underlying system metadata, hierarchies and mapping for system interfaces in support of forecast and budget cycles.
* Expert in the development of Hyperion Financial Reports and Smart View queries
* Act as a liaison between Business Analysts and Technical teams.
* Collaborate with the Hyperion Architect to establish standards and guiding principles for Hyperion Planning/Essbase application development.
* Coordinate testing and validation of application objects and related integration processes.
* Problem solve and articulate options to resolution to non-technical audience.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 6 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Bachelors degree in Business discipline or related field with 3-5 years Hyperion Planning experience.
* 5-7 years direct experience with Hyperion Planning Functions that facilitate budgeting and forecasting.
* Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of batch scripting for job automation. Knowledge of FDM, FDMee based mapping and integration.
* Proficient with batch/script automation (MaxL). Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView. SQL experience a plus.
* Must possess good problem solving, conduct reviews, introducing new technical capabilities, technical guidance and understanding Business requirements.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to wrk with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts. Ability to present to a group of departments.
* Ability to basic mathematical skills.
* Maintains a positive, achievement-oriented attitude. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks under tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate initiative and innovation in achieving results, proactive in learning new skills and methodologies. Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms.
* Normal office Situation.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 10:49:40 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.