Senior IP Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Legal Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTION10+ years of intellectual property experience
Do you have significant experience in the field of intellectual property An experienced and successful Boston law firm is looking to hire a Senior IP Operations Manager to support attorneys and the IP Department. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to advance your legal career in a fast-paced work environment with great benefits and competitive compensation.
* Provide management and mentoring of IP Department staff including docketing, foreign filing, training, and records
* Address IP specific issues related to systems, billing, collections, accounts payable, and conflicts
* Act as a liaison on various matters between IP section management and all attorneys and staff within the section
* Design and deliver productive, reliable and efficient IP processes
* Prepare written communications on behalf of IP management
* Follow up with appropriate attorneys regarding strategic initiatives and policies
* Review all IP staff and paralegal evaluations and conduct annual performance reviews
* Bachelor's Degree
* 10+ years of experience in the intellectual property field
* 7+ years working in a law firm setting
* Working knowledge of docketing systems and patent prosecution procedures
* Experience with CPI and IPDAS preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be analytical and have a strong understanding of financial information
* Excellent project management and problem solving skills
* Outstanding sense of customer service