Senior IT Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:- Lead the development of IT audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
- Lead the design of specific testing procedures to identify and evaluate risk exposures and determine the effectiveness and efficiency of controls, to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts opening meeting with the business owner for the activity under review, and their staff, to discuss the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Lead the execution of IT and integrated risk-based audits through inquiry, observation and testing.
- Document testing in Audit workpapers tool.
- Communicate progress of IT audits to the Manager/Director on a timely basis.
- Escalate audit findings and budget concerns to Manager/Director.
- Prepare written communications, including the audit report, client correspondence, memos, and other working papers that document the scope, procedures performed, findings, and conclusions.
- Assist in post-audit follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken.
- Interact with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinate internal audit activities with external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Conducts special projects, as requested by the organization. Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, finance, or accounting.
- Minimum of five years experience in related field.
- Minimum of two years of Big 4 public accounting, or equivalent experience. Other Information:Education, Certification & Licenses
This position requires knowledge of computer science and management information systems, accounting and finance acquired through formal education or on-the-job application. Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, accounting, finance or related discipline.
CISA certification highly preferred
CPA/CIA and/or advanced degree a plus
Minimum 4 years professional experience or 2 years of Big 4 internal audit, public accounting, or equivalent experience.
Audit experience on database environments (Oracle, SQL) and operating systems (UNIX. Linux, Windows),
Audit experience on IT change management and other IT General Computing controls.
Experience with E-commerce, Point of Sale, Inventory and ERP systems a plus.
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Visio, ACL and other audit software a plus
Knowledge of Computer assisted auditing techniques a plus
Expertise with complex spreadsheets and analytical techniques
Knowledge of Auto Audit or other audit documents management tools
Travel up to 25% Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .