Senior IT Consultant
Position- Senior IT Consultant
Location- Detroit, Michigan
Duration- Full Time
* Serves in a planning consultant role with a strong background in technology.
* Provides oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies.
* Leads project and /or technical maintenance teams.
* Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems.
* Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources.
* Works with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with the ACG infrastructure and IS technology standards.
* Installation, configuration, and support of the Guidewire Policy system.
* Application Server technologies including WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, or JBOSS
* Middleware technologies that provide support for messaging frameworks such as SOAP, Web Services, REST and JSON.
* Installation and configuration of Oracle Web Center and SOA Suite
* MQ Series or WebSphere Service Integration Bus
* Scripted automation
* ITIL Foundations
* WebSphere Application Server System Administrator
As a condition of employment with Company, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.