Senior IT Internal Auditor
SENIOR IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
We're the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Senior IT Internal Auditor professionals to support our continued growth! If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
* Mainframe, AS/400, Distributed (Unix, Windows), Web-based applications, Cloud, LAN/WAN, and basic infrastructure control issues
* Generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, and IT security and control practices for relevant platforms and systems
* Understanding of risk, controls and internal control systems for financial, operational and information technology.
* General management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
* The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) IT Standards, Guidelines and Procedures for Auditing and Control and Code of Professional Ethics
Minimum 3 - 5years IT / IT Auditexperience in top tier or international public accounting firm or manufacturing operations.
* BS/Masters/MBA in Accounting, MIS, or other relevant Business field
* Certification as either
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Additional plus if the candidatealso has:
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other secondary certification
* Ability to assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risks.
* Experience in identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and other management information, and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness.
* Evaluating third party service provider reports and environments.
* Skill in developing appropriate recommendations to address exposures.
* Skill in project management, and issue negotiation and resolution
* Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
* Should be able to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment. Should be a team player and a self-starter.
* Experience with data analysis tools such as ACL and SQL Server
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED
. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
This individual will perform complex IT internal audits, business process improvement projects, and IT control environment evaluations.
* IT Auditor will be responsible for identifying technologyrisks and helping evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the information technologyinfrastructure including general, application, operation and security controls.
* This includes conducting performance, financial, operational and compliance IT audits; providing business process improvement recommendations and providing input to the development of the annual audit plan
* IT Auditor will maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and will work under supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
* Other duties as assigned.