Senior IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : US - Lansdale , Lansdale PA US 19446
% of Travel Required : Seldom
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Project Management, Information Technology
Job Description :
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
The Group IT unit provides strategic IT support to the SKF organisation by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have a strong ambition to add to the local and global teams by inviting qualified and motivated self-starters to be a part of the team.
Senior IT Project Manager
Job purpose: Responsible for managing project including overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
* Delivery of IT transformation projects according to the agreed objectives, budget and time frame to fully satisfy business requirements
* Monitor and control quality, progress and performance of the project
* Manage the communication with all project stakeholders in SKF and externally
* Prepare and agree the maintenance, support and operations of the new systems until they are ready to be handed over to Application or Infrastructure Management
* Assure the overall quality and integrity of the project focusing on the consistency of the project and on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects, programmes and corporate technical and specialist standards
Job Requirements :
* BS in Systems Analysis, Business Administration or equivalent degree
* Certified Project Manager (preferably Prince2 or equivalent) and minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management within IT projects
* Proven experience from IT consulting or systems integration in a business or IT role
* Knowledge and experience in infrastructure, transactional and business intelligence processes and systems
* Good knowledge of IT system design and maintenance
* Good communication skills, being able to influence and interact at different levels in the organisation
* Proven success in coaching, leading, motivating and developing team members
* High level of drive and commitment, with leadership skills to deliver action, progress and change
* Fluent in English is a prerequisite
* Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
The location for this position is preferably, Lansdale, PA facility and will report to the Head of Project Managers, Group IT.
For more information, please visit us @ www.skf.com