Senior IT Recruiter 8/23/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Virtual Senior IT Recruiter in support of our Financial Services business vertical.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT DATA currently seeks a talented and proven Senior IT Recruiter with full life cycle recruiting experience to hire full-time consultants for NTT DATA. Recruiter will service one of our largest accounts within the vertical. Recruiter will be responsible for proactively networking, posting, and searching job boards to find and manage the full life-cycle hiring process to fill resource requests in a non/competitive environment.
* Working with high volume of resource requests in a competitive environment with the ability to change focus or searches as needed.
* Tracking of candidates throughout the interview process on NTT DATA's Applicant Tracking System.
* Managing candidates throughout internal interview process setting up technical and consultative screening interviews with internal staff.
* Negotiating offer, acceptance and start date with candidates.
* Creating pipeline of candidates to meet existing and upcoming needs.
Additional Information (Desired):
* Experience recruiting for financial services clients.
* Experience recruiting for a Technology focused Consulting firm hiring FTE's.
* 3 years experience in Information Technology Technical recruiting.
This is an hourly position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.