Senior IT Risk & Compliance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFood. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie's, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, and then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
Technology at General Mills accelerates process transformation and business growth around the globe. To achieve business success, the Information Systems team uses leading edge technology, innovative thinking and agile processes. General Mills Information Systems has been recognized as one of the Top Ten Best Places to Work in IT by Computerworld Magazine for twelve years running. Come and create a dynamic, challenging and successful career at General Mills.
As a specialist on the newly created Compliance and Integration team you'll be responsible for driving the implementation of technology compliance strategy along with supporting key identity management efforts within Global Business Solutions (GBS). Responsibilities include the development of technology compliance monitoring capabilities for key technology controls, advisory to control owners on identified audit deficiencies, collaboration with the Identity and Access Management Global Process owner on design and execution of the newly developed GBS Identity and Access Management strategy. The overall focus of the Identity and Compliance Specialist will be to support the Compliance and Integration department in its goal of centralizing IT identity and compliance governance while elevating visibility and awareness of IT risk to senior leadership.
* Identification, prioritization, and implementation of compliance monitoring opportunities
* Governance for past, present, and future IT audit issues
* Identification, design, and implementation of compliance monitoring activities for identified Critical Business Assets
* Partner with Global Security to ensure Identity Management initiatives deliver on time and on budget results while meeting identified business outcomes
* Provide supplemental process support, when required, for the Accesspoint (VIA) Identity Management Tool
* Support and where appropriate execute, temporary control activities (e.g. SAP FireFight Monitoring) in order to provide short term mitigation or monitoring of control risks while long term solutions are under development
* Bachelor's degree, CE, CIS, CS, MIS preferred)
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, 7 years preferred
* Preferred certifications: CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CIPP
* Demonstrated experience in technology risk and controls
* Ability to conduct thorough analysis and recommend data driven actions
* Previous IT audit participation and/or execution - Preferred
* Proven ability to work with a cross section of individuals, globally
* Prior experience with Identity Management Tools (Aveksa/IMG/VIA) - Preferred
* Strong relationship management and leadership skills