Senior IT Technical Performance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Responsible for the design & automated testing of performance test cases; performance testing tools and projects as assigned by the Sr. Manager - Technical. Monitors and reports on the software quality and associated business/technical risks across the software development lifecycle. Develops and supports the designing of test scripts, executing test scenarios, and analyzing performance tests. Work with software engineers, business analysts, database administrators, network engineers, and support teams to analyze, develop, maintain and execute scripts. This is a 'hands on' position.
- Lead the creation of test cases, scripts and performance test execution
- Perform automated load/performance testing across multiple messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application performance
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service, etc.), as well as different personnel (Developers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, etc.) when required
- Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in Performance and/or Production environments
- Work with project /test data management teams to establish test data in sufficient quantity to support the performance testing effort
- Configure and prepare proper performance monitoring tools and metrics (Sitescope, Diagnostics, etc.)
- Lead and support the coordination effort of other QA team members in primary and offshore locations
- Focuses on creating performance test strategy which includes to design, develop the project scope, objectives and approach taken for the execution of test scenarios for User Interface (GUI), Batch cycles for business applications relating to multiple platforms such as Sun Solaris Database, Oracle R12, Unix/Linux, Citrix, PeopleSoft etc…
- Writes concurrent programs by coding using different programming languages like PL/SQL, C++, JAVA, Unix Shell Scripts which is used for tuning and testing different applications. Also writes SQL queries relating to RDBMS in order to retrieve data for backend testing, reporting and bug tracking
- Active participant in performance tuning activities which includes identifying memory leaks on servers, tuning SQL code and optimizing the execution time of any given program to improve performance
- Hands on experience in using HP Automation Tools including Loadrunner v 11.5, Performance Center for Performance Testing and creates automated test scripts which is further customized using C++ and SQL coding languages. Also efficient in using Quality Center for reporting and defect tracking
- Creates Technical documents involved in Requirement Gathering, Preparing Technical design documents and Preparing Test Case/script scenarios
- Manages and resolve CR (TAR's) (Technical Assistance Requests/Change Requests) with Oracle Support. Expertise in Production Support and Trouble Shooting and upgrade to Release 11i, R12
- Focuses on performance tuning/testing on the customized major business flows like Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) which includes end to end warehousing/application testing. These business flows interacts with several oracle modules like i-Procurement, Finance, Order Management, POS, Purchasing, Manufacturing, SCM and Inventory Qualifications:- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience within in a formal QA organization.
- At least 2 years of experience working with functional teams utilizing Agile project management methodology.
- Minimum of 8 years experience Other Information:- Language skills in PL/SQL, C, C++. UNIX Shell Scripts, Visual Basic. TSL Automation Language
- Technical competencies to include:
Performance Automation using HP Tools (Loadrunner, Performance Center) Oracle Financial Functional Knowledge, TOAD, MS SQL Server 2000/7, EDI, Mainframe, Web Methods, SQL
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Extensive experience in Implementation, Modification, Upgrade and Configuration of Oracle Apps Financials
- Experience in testing ERP Applications using PL/SQL
- Extensive experience with Visio, MS Project and MS office tool's Like Ms-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
- Experience in software Analysis, Design, Development and Software Testing (Manual / Automation) of Client Server Web Applications and went through different phases of the Software Development Life cycle with technical expertise in Oracle APPS 11i, R12 - Financials
- Experience within a formal QA organization
- Oracle R12, People Soft, CRM. SalesForce, Citrix, Workforce Management, JDA
- Excellent Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Team problem solving ability.
- Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multitasked environment
- Good Listener and then implementer