Senior Income Tax Preparer / Accountant 8/29/2016
Financial Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _ARE YOU A SUCCESSFUL TAX ACCOUNTANT YEARNING TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR _
We seek a self-motivated, independent-thinking person who is interested in an opportunity for partnership in our firm. Requirements include 5+ years of experience preparing individual and/or business tax returns (Lacerte software) and strong QuickBooks experience. Trust and non-profit experience is a plus. CPA/EA and/or Masters in Taxation strongly preferred.
If you possess these qualities, we encourage you to apply in confidence:
* Dedicated to superior client service.
* A proven record of working independently with clients.
* Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in a busy team environment.
* Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with team work and a people oriented style.
* Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
* Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
Located in Portland, Maine, Poulin Financial Services is a strong, stable financial services firm offering accounting, tax preparation, QuickBooks counseling and business consulting services to individuals, small-to-midsize businesses, trusts and not-for-profits. Helping clients with planning and providing experienced advice is a priority for the entire team. They are a small company able to customize services to meet the needs of the clients at an affordable cost.