Senior Information Assurance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Responsible for system scans and analysis. Provide scan and analysis reports. Maintain security updates as required. Able to work in a team environment with a high regard for excellence in performance. Comfortable working in a fast paced lab environment. Produce reports to support system vulnerabilities such as Vulnerability Status Reports (VSRs), and POA&M.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Security and 8+ years of DoD IA experience required.
* Must meet requirement for IAT/IAM Level 2 IAW DoD 8570.01M.
* CISSP certification is required; ISSEP or ISSAP certification a plus.
* Experience with Information Assurance and RMF processes.
* Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and checklists.
* Experience with Database Security Requirements (SRGs).
* Experience with test tools, Army Gold Master, SCAP, Nessus, WSUS, Vulnerator, ACAS.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.