Senior Infrastructure Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Willis Towers Watson is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer located in our Nashville, TN office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Extensive work experience with the installation and support of Internet server farms in a large corporate environment.
* Familiarity with admin scripting such as WMI/Batch/VBScript/PowerShell
* Working knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
* Ability to automate routine, recurring, or large scale tasks.
* Must have experience managing and administering ASP.NET applications.
* Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training and functional documentation
* Monitoring website traffic and perform trending analysis that will support future changes, all while understanding web related security issues (bugs, holes, viruses, password protection, etc.) and mitigating any potential problem areas
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (NOT ALL REQUIRED)
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, or other job-related degree.
* Expert knowledge of Windows 2008R2,
* Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2011/2013
* Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013
* Load balancing technologies such as F5
* Group Policy
* Managing SSL Certificates, domain registrations and renewals
* Experience with Managed File Transfer technologies such as FTP, SFTP, and SSH
* Troubleshooting using Network and Web Debug tools such as Wireshark and Fiddler
* Good understanding of infrastructure areas: Intel (server and desktop), Online/Web, Storage, Security, Systems Management Platforms (MOM, SMS), Virtual Machine technology, Exchange, Terminal Server and Citrix
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong personal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to establish good working relationship within team and other internal IT groups.
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Knowledge of other IT department responsibilities.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.