Senior Interactive Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Sapient Global Markets
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SENIOR INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER
At Sapient Global Markets we are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the global capital market industry today investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for todays dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership
As a Senior Interactive Developer at Sapient Global Markets you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
* Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
* Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Production Support and Bug Fixes.
* Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 7 years of professional software development experience
* Experience on code bases greater than 2 million lines of code
* Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
* Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
* Knowledge and experience using a UI mock up toll such as Adobe Illustrator
* Relational SQL experience with large data sets, views and stored procedures
* Document Database Experience using Map Reduce
* Ability to start green field projects and propose designs
* Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
* Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision.
* Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
* Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices.
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to todays evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Companys business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.