Senior Internal Auditor 8/20/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an experienced Senior level auditor to join our client's Union County NJ practice. We are looking for a dedicated team player that values professionalism, technical expertise and excellent client service. The position includes taking an active role in engagement execution, all types of tax preparation and key business development activities. Applicants MUST possess the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 to 4 years recent Public Accounting experience in Audit
* Must have CPA credential or be actively pursuing your CPA
* Sound knowledge of GAAP; experience with in audits, reviews, and compilations is expected
* Ability to quickly become proficient in software packages and tools used by our Firm such as CCH's Engagement, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint, and PPC research services is expected. Proficiency in tax software including Lacerte and Profx a plus.
* Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
* Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Ability to actively maintain client relationships providing optimum client service in a timely manner
The Senior Accountant will enjoy a very competitive compensation package (base plus annual bonus), paid vacation, 401k and medical benefits all in a family friendly environment.