Senior Internal Auditor - Greenville, SC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCorporate Overview
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2015 revenues of $3.4 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
Scope & Responsibilities
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for, but is not limited to the following roles and responsibilities:
* Planning and performing financial and operational internal audits and special projects
* Conducting pre-audit planning and fieldwork at the corporate office and other locations
* Communicating results to senior management
* Preparing audit reports and work papers
* Consulting with and advising Company process owners on operational and administrative issues
* Demonstrating a confident and effective communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influences change where appropriate.
* Excellent project management skills with the focus on timely completion of tasks and the ability to identify and assess a changing array of risks.
* Knowledge of data extraction and analysis techniques, including SAP, Hyperion and analysis tools such as ACL is highly desirable.
* A BS/BA in Finance or Accounting is required.
* Two or more years experience in a financial role, with external or internal audit experience a strong plus.
* Experience auditing in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* MBA, CIA, CPA and prior Big 4 experience a plus
* Travel required ~40% to 50%, will include international travel
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.