Senior Internal Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11304 Senior Internal Auditor (Open)
Finance - Internal Audit
CSG International, Inc. is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH Network, France Telecom, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Vivo and Verizon. With over 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data and content services. CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points.
Join an elite team of audit professionals at CSG International who are driven by success in ensuring compliance within our complex business. Our Senior Internal Auditors play a critical role in developing effective relationships both internally and with external auditors to ensure a streamlined review and audit process. As a part of the Internal Audit team at CSG International you will have the opportunity to work and travel on a global level.
Senior Internal Auditor
General Key Responsibilities:
* Plan and conduct complex reviews and audits across the business
* Prepare reports and findings based on executed reviews and audits
* Prepare and present recommended policies, procedures and internal control improvements
* Perform ongoing monitoring and follow-up with management team
* Assist in the development and implementation of Internal Audit policies and procedures
* Collaboratively engage and manage a working relationship with External Auditors and Internal Audit service providers
* Perform standard internal auditing functions with minimal supervision
* Execution of Service Organization Reports (SSAE16 SOC 1 and 2) including testing and reporting of findings.
* Execution of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 302 (disclosure controls and procedures) and Section 404 (internal controls over financial reporting) assessments (documentation and testing), including the assessment of the design and operating effectiveness and follow up regarding remediation activities.
* Maintain inventory of identified deficiencies and management recommendations. Perform periodic updates with process owners and track with all identified deficiencies and management recommendations until remediated.
* 3-5 years of Internal Audit Experience for a Global Company, S&P Small Cap 600 or Fortune 500, preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Job Related Experience
* Working knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
* Working knowledge of attestation standards established by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
* Knowledge of audit procedures
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with all levels of management and associates
* Ability to be decisive
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external customers remotely
* Ability to stay organized even with multiple projects
* Proficient in IT-related risks and auditing techniques
Primary Location - US-NE-Omaha-18020 Burt Street, Omaha, NE 68022
Travel - 25% of the time (Domestic & International)