Senior Internal Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
We have partnered with a large Health Insurance company in the Philadelphia, PA area to provide them with a Senior, Internal Auditor.
The primary purpose of the job is to:
Leads multiple simultaneous financial, compliance, and operational audits to review and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of AmeriHealth Caritas systems, programs, and procedures. Completes special projects and analyses. Providers consulting services to AmeriHealth Caritas departments as needs are identified management. Oversees work of Internal Auditors.
* Follows appropriate internal audit departmental policies and guidelines in conducting audits and the standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Institute of Internal Auditors Code of Ethics.
* Completes the planning work on assigned segments of the audit, including a review of appropriate organizational policies and procedures and external reference material for the area under review.
* Determines the scope of work necessary to meet audit objectives and determines records or activities to analyze the extent of tests to apply, and the working papers to prepare. Utilizes the various types of audit evidence. Performs analytical reviews of data. Ascertains compliance with laws.
* Conducts audit testing within a timely manner to minimize disruption of daily operations. Reviews transactions, documents, records, and methods for accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness.
* Accurately performs the audit in accordance with the approved program within the time frame established in a professional manner.
* Prepares acceptable work papers, which record and summarize data on the assigned audit segments.
* Communicates effectively with company personnel during an audit.
* Assists in evaluating and summarizing results of an audit, assists in writing audit reports and/or memorandum and completes follow-up work for recommendations made during the audit.
* 3 to 5years of audit experience with a public accounting firm or professional services firm, or, relevant internal audit experience.
* Experience with Data Analysis preferred
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience).
* CIA, CFE, CPA, or similar certification required within 18months of hire.
About Relevante, Inc. - the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast-growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn HTTP://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/GROUPS MOSTPOPULAR=&GID=2901